Sutton is committed to promoting Sustainability. Concern for the environment and promoting a broader sustainability agenda are integral to SUTTONS professional activities and within the Management of our organisation.
We aim to lead and promote good sustainability practice, to reduce our environmental impact and to assist our clients and partners do the same.
To access the full version of our policy, click here!
- To comply with and exceed where practicable, all applicable legislation, regulations and codes of practice.
- To integrate sustainability considerations into all our business decisions.
- To ensure that all staff are fully aware of our sustainability policy and are committed to implementing and improving it.
- To minimise our business ecological impact of all office and transportation activities.
- To advise clients and partners of our Sustainability Policy protocols and encourage them to adopt sound sustainable practices.
- To review, annually report and continually strive to improve our Sustainability performance.
Sutton recognise that it is our responsibility to ensure that we reduce the impact of our business activities on the environment. We source papers that are derived from sustainable and cultivated raw material sources and that are produced in an environmentally responsible manner. Where possible the paper we use will be Forest Stewardship Council certified ( FSC Cert No. CU-COC-813702) and Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification ( PEFC/CU- PEFC-81-37-02) produced in ISO9001, ISO 14001 and EMAS certified factories. We invest in technology to reduce our consumption of energy. The use of chemicals in our engineering processes are kept to a minimum and disposed of responsibly and we use only vegetable-based printing inks.
The Board of Directors.