Sutton can implement a Transitional Soft Landings process on a construction project, helping to focus the project team on delivering the clients’ needs and a better building.
Sutton have operated a Transition Management process in line with BG79/2020, on many major buildings in the UK and Middle East, offering the following headline deliverables.
- Prepare a Building Readiness Programme prior to commissioning process. Site completion and commissioning activities need to be coordinated training activities and other handover events planned.
- Asset verification, Condition Survey and Reporting
- Key Verification and Key Management
- Handover Documentation Review
- End User System Training Management
- Establishment of Asset Technical Library
- CAFM support and Asset upload
- Compile a simple guide for End Users
- Aftercare Team Members for liaison between contractor and end user
- Support to the FM Team – ensure they have good understanding of the building and can take full authority over operating and fine-tuning its systems.
- Organise Aftercare review meetings.
- Log Performance Data
- Fine Tuning of Systems and Record changes
Our survey deliverable contains photographic evidence as well as our clear technical observation, in addition to technical recommendation for remedial action where necessary.
Accompanying our survey report, is an overview Executive Summary which can be referenced efficiently by the Client when reviewing the result of the survey. Our Executive Summary will provide an overview of any headline points, risks and issues, whilst highlighting our recommendations. Any high risk items which could impact operation or safety, will be clearly presented in the Executive Summary.
Our report includes a full review of all Handover documentation, including but not limited to;
- Operation and Maintenance Manuals
- Testing & Commissioning reports (inc. Cause and Effect and FLS)
- As-built drawings
- Third Party Certification
- Local Regulatory Authority certification
- Asset Registers
- Key Registers
- Training Manuals
- Spare Parts Register
- Outstanding Snag List
- Licences / Software