Offshore Contracting - Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning.
Sutton Commissioning & Management Consultancy have compelling experience of major HVAC systems in all types of industry facilities, at project stages from conceptual through front end engineering and design studies, to commissioning and handover
Sutton Commissioning & Management Consultancy's heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) specialists have experience of major HVAC systems in all types of industry facilities, at project stages from conceptual through front end engineering and design studies, installation inspection to commissioning and hand-over.
We have unmatched experience of central heating, air conditioning, ventilation, refrigeration plant, turbine enclosure and secondary scouring systems. Our specialists have risen to the challenge on offshore installations, floating storage and production units (FSUs and FPSOs), and at petrochemical sites, gas plants and civil buildings.
We have specialists with experience in all corners of our network, including designers, survey engineers, design engineers, commissioning engineers, audit managers, inspection engineers, maintenance technicians, project managers and technical consultants.
We provide a comprehensive range of HVAC services:
- Site surveys
- Regulatory compliance
- Calculations of cooling loads, heat loss and pressure drop
- Material and equipment selection and sizing
- Noise surveys and assessments
- Tests of natural ventilation, temporary refuge, fire damper, and wind tunnel tests
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- Input to hazard area drawings and safety cases
- P&IDs, schematics, flow sheets, general assembly and as-built drawings
- Specifications, data sheets, control philosophy, supplier document requirements listing), and basis of design
- HVAC Plant maintenance.
- Maintenance manuals, maintenance procedures and spares lists
- Plant Performance Testing
- Pipework & Ductwork cleaning and sterilisation
- COSHH regulation activities
- Retro- Commissioning maintenance visits
- Vendor visits and inspections, factory acceptance tests procedures, FAT tests and release certification
- Commissioning check sheets, commissioning procedures, commissioning of installed systems and handover certificates.
- Atmospheric Control Device – “The Slug” – Module pressure control.